Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:53:56 -0400
7bit
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Group,

For those who say they are being forced to use their delete key too
often, are you saying that you keep every e-mail you ever receive? You
always have to use the delete key at some point--so why not when you see
a thread you don't like--just group your messages by conversation and
then hit the delete key.  Just thought I'd add a bit of levity to the
whole bizarre mess <laugh>!

---