Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 17:02:31 -0400
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Unfortunately, if you have a lot of money inn this country people get jealous.
And, you are considered greedy.
I started noticing this attitude in the 90's.

The attitude is really rampid today.
If my fellow hams have the money to buy $10.000 radios, God Bless Them!
Those of you who don't, That's Life!

73 De Anthony w2ajv

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5s!