Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:46:03 -0700
8bit
Sender:
From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
The bashers were not bashing Allan because he is successful and evidently
has a lot of money.

They were bashing him for implying that everyone could afford $99 for the
KNFB App.

I don’t even think he was implying that. He was just saying that the app was
worth $99.

Sometimes some of you jump on a band wagon and lose sight of what exactly
was actually being said.

Let’s face it, a lot of blind people sit around doing nothing and feeling
sorry for themselves. But, in fact, a lot of sighted people do the same
thing.

A lot of handicapped people do get off their duff and make something of
themselves. Some try to and don’t succeed. Everyone is different. That is
life. That is the way it works.

All of this jumping on Allan and off-topic complaining is just a huge waste
of time for the people writing the emails and for us busy folks who have to
spend our valuable time wearing out our delete key.

Why don’t we get back to ham radio matters and establish a special email
belly-aching list for those people who want to spend their time complaining
and reading about other people’s complaints.

I feel that I have been successful in my life endeavors. This is partly
because of the way my parents raised me. They never said I couldn’t
accomplish anything I wanted to do. Being successful in my case also
involved some luck.

Luck can always figure into being successful but sometimes you have to
recognize luck and grab it while it is there.

Personally I joined this List because it is for blind ham operators, not
because it was for blind complainers.

As far as wanting a demo copy of the KNFB app, I don’t blame people for
wanting that.

After all, if you go into a store to purchase something, you can often have
it demonstrated. And most reputable stores will give you a guarantee.

Costco for instance will take anything back with no questions asked. Why
shouldn’t the KNFB allow a trial program? $99 for something without a
guarantee is a lot of money for some people to spend.

There it is. I’ve said what I wanted to say. You can now bash me all you
want, I won’t be responding unless you talk about blindness to do with ham
radio or ham radio to do with blindness.

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K 6 Y B V
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.