Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:42:16 -0400
7bit
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi John,

The NVDA review mode is the equivalent of the JAWS cursor and believe
me, it works a lot better once you get the hang of it.  It is much more
interactive.  You can switch to it and copy text or dialogue messages
that the JAWS cursor--although it advertises itself as such simply won't
do.  It involves the use of the numpad or the laptop
equivalent--something that takes a bit of a learning curve if you are
used to JAWS.

Hope this helps.

On 9/26/2014 8:10 AM, John Miller wrote:
> I just can't get comfortable with NVDA for what ever reason, 2 years of
> window eyes then 12 years of JFW probably. I think if I could find the
> equivalent of the jaws cursor I'd be in a lot better shape with it. I do
> play with it now and then though since I'm way behind on my jaws upgrades
> due to lack of funding to pay for it.

---