Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2014 17:33:05 -0700
From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
check out rfstuff.com. they have a lot of clip on choke beads that you can use for your coax, speaker wires, etc. at $2.50 each plus shipping (which is cheap also), you can get a lot of them. make sure (when you call) that you tell them the coax you are using. for rg-213, I use the half inch clip on units (8 of them). this has done 2 things for me:
1. reduced the RFI I was creating in the computer speakers and
2. reduced RF on the outside of the coax, thus allowing me to tune up on 10 meters without having the machine sit there for 1 minute trying combinations to get a match.

-eric