Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:14:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Lowell:

Working contests is something I have really gotten into recently, as you and
others on the list already know.

Obviously, I am always trying to beat my last record number of contacts in a
given event, but it's the fun of it all that's most important.

At least you've now got your logging software working, so next year, that
part of it should be pretty much figured out.

As for interruptions, I know exactly what you mean.  Despite my best
efforts, there have been many contests that I have wanted to play more in,
but other commitments and interruptions have had a way of interfering.  So,
I have come to enjoy what I can and call it good.

Our new RV is a stand-alone travel trailer that is listed as a 31-foot unit.
However, in reality, it actually is 34 feet long.

Since we no longer have the truck cab in the front, all of the space is
living space, which makes for lots more room, including a room I can use for
a ham shack that also contains bunk beds for when the grandkids visit.

We do miss the mobility that we enjoyed with the drivable RV, but, overall,
we are very happy with our decision on the new unit.  It simply was the most
practical thing for us to do, given our changing life situation and its
limitations.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ