ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:48:00 -0500
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Doris,

I'm praying for you.

Father God, please Heal Doris completely. Please lower her blood
pressure and calm her heart and Spirit. Please give her Peace and
show her Your Presence. In your Precious name, Amen.

I'm prayng for Chris, as well.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.