ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:57:18 -0700
As I type this, Carol and Mike should be rolling off the end of the runway
at Denver International Airport and winging their way back to England.  We
all had a good time and had good times of prayer together and times of
healing, too, for that matter.  Plus, I learned a lot.  They both think I
sound like Jimmy Stuart.  No, I sound nothing at all like him but you know
how these foreigners are, haw.  So, they even talked about some day moving
to the states to live.  You never know.  Pray for a safe trip back home for
them.  Ten hours on a big plane like that is a very long time.  It will be
about 3:30 in the morning Denver time when they land back home.  Mike goes
right back to work on Monday morning, too.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM