ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:23:42 -0600
So you are not actively out their looking for a wife or anything then?
I have to give you credit for your approach.
I'd be, and in fact I was actively looking for someone when Terri fell into
my lap because I had just graduated highschool and knew I did not want to
take on life alone.
Maybe if I had I would have made different choices and would have figured
things out sooner but it is working for me and we are happy.
After all the bible clearly states that God saw that it was not good for man
to be alone.
Then again, Adam was the only man at that time and he was surrounded by only
animals.
Hmmm?
I'll hault my inquiry their for the time being.
hahahahahah
So is that chocolate you eat fat free or are you just blessed with good
metabolism like me?
I recall you used to take issue with overweight folks.
I have got to get up from here and wash off the sawdust soon to greet the
candy mongers I suppose.
Got a train started today though and a lot of organization and dust clean up
in the shop.

Take Care,

Matt