ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:38:57 -0500
Well Paul,
To be truthful, right now I'm hoping that he has at least one just like
him.  Maybe that's my sinful nature at work, but there you have it.
        By the way, Eric, the Psychologist did some testing of his own
this morning and he is leaning toward the good old A.D.D. diagnosis which
is different than what the neuro-psychologist said.  Now we've had to
sign a release so that the neuro-psychologist will share information
with Eric and so it goes.
        The one bright spot for me is that Eric did some testing of our
older son Matt about seven years ago and he advised against medication
even though testing showed that Matt had some A.D.D. tendancies.    So I
don't think that he's one of those people who believes that a pill will
solve all your problems.  In fact, he as much as said so too Chris this
morning.  He's talking to Chris about having to work at growing up, so
that type of conversation seems to be headed in the right direction, at
least.
        This leads me to the age old philosophical question, if i scream
in Maine, but none of you hear me, am I really screaming?  (GRIN!)
In Him,
Kathy

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!