ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:28:33 -0500
Thanks, Rhonda

I didn't mean to imply why you were considering going back to Georgia.  I
was just piggy backing on what Brad said (poor Brad better have a strong
back.  Grin.) that it's important to think out why you want to go back and
what the LORD had to teach you in the move to begin with.  My thinking was
the only reason not to go back was if it was running away from trials you're
facing.  But it sounds like you've thought things through carefully.  And
when all is said and done, the LORD may have just been wanting to stretch
your faith muscles and see if you trusted Him to make the move, and you've
shown that you have.

Paul