ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:12:04 -0600
Paul,

You mean you aren't going to leave me and Vernon your DVD collection?
<grin> lol.

I didn't know that a better quality DVD player could make a difference in
the quality of a picture, but it does.

You are a true blessing to all of us, and to the world, Brother Paul.

God Bless you, Paul, you are very loving. <squeeze.

Love in Christ,
Pat Ferguson