ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:57:24 -0500
Paul wrote:
>So is that a good thing or a bad thing, Helen?

Paul, I apologize for my smart-alecky reply to your question yesterday.  I
had just been brutally wounded by two sisters in the Lord, and I guess I
needed some humor.  Sorry.  A serious reply is that it seems to me that one
gram of sugar shouldn't do us any harm as far as our health is
concerned.  Enjoy your Cheerios!
<smile>

Love,
Helen

>Paul

Far too often a friend is but a doctrinal alliance, and once your position
changes, the friendship is no more.