ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:11:11 -0500
Ben seems a little better today, though he isworried about what we will
do financially.  His work will pay him full salary for one week, and
then if he claims a short term disability they will pay fifty percent.
That is better than nothing, but our rent here is 1000  and our car
payment is 400 so that would be about it.
The doctors  say his foot looks pretty good, though they expect to have
to do another surgery to make sure all the infection is gone, it seems
the toe next to the one they had to take doesn't look to good, but they
are trying to save it.
Ben's fever was down tonight, so maybe the antibiotics are helping.
I am behind on my class assignments as you can imagine what with the
week I've had, and really just don't know how I'll catch up.
The doctors say Ben could be in the hospital for two weeks, or maybe
even a month depending on how the foot does and his blood sugar levels
go.  His level was 300 today, I just want to cry,
though I really can't I am trying to be strong, but I am afraid,
got any ideas?  I know God is here,  but I just wish I knew someone
here, I feel so all alone.

Rhonda