From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:16:04 -0500

Hi everybody,

I am on GF diet about 20 years. I eliminated gluten from my diet, after
abdominal surgery for twisted and ruptured small intestine. After
surgery, the surgeon told me that my intestine is rotten. He gave me 2-6
months to live; if I am lucky. Well, he was wrong.

Since that, I recovered very quickly and keep my health in excellent
shape, without any medications. That is bad for pharmaceutical industry.
In addition, I didn't see doctor about 5 years.

It was working for me so well, that I was thinking that I am untouchable
with any disease. That is my point, which I want to share with you. Last
doctor's visit he surgically removed small mould on my chest. After
while, developed there little scab. I didn't pay serious attention to
it, until it grows about size of quarter. Meanwhile, my doctor retired,
so I ended up without family doctor. It didn't hurt, so I was keeping
putting it up for "later". It never strokes my mind that I have skin cancer.

One of beautiful autumn day; last year, I was sitting on the porch
watching people walking by. A 92 years lady approached me with request
to join me using another chair. She was a sweet old lady, so she joined
me few times after. One day she told me that she will not be around too
long, because she has breast cancer. She didn't want surgery and
chemotherapy. Than I started reading articles about cancer. I found few
about effecting dandelion roots healing cancer. I dug some on my back
yard and made a tea, by fallowing instruction in the web site. She was
sceptical at first. Than she took it with statement: it will not kill
me; so why not to try. Meanwhile, I found out that tea is not bad tast
and brew it with green tea was just perfect. On her answer, why am I
drinking that tea, when I have no cancer? My answer was: prevention.
After couple of months I noticed that my scab on the chest is gone. Also
my old lady's health improved. She is clean of cancer. I wouldn't
believe, if someone ells would told me that. I have to believe, because
it happens to me.

So; be nice to humble dandelions; they are good for us.
Albert