ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:40:24 -0400
The German word for \suicide most appropriately is
"self-murder".  Yet I wonder about this. Chris's  dad suffered from
chronic clinical depression and attempted suicide several times.
Fortunately, he was never successful. However, would  an omniscient
loving God put a person who is ill in hell because their mind is
clouded at the time? I really cannot see this happening.

in his grip of grace!

Doris