ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 16:16:43 -0400
I shall be doing just that.  Though, she must allow God to remove these bad
qualities.  It is my experience those with such issues have them because
they feel powerless to control the particular situation in which they find
themselves.  If those with such feelings think only of the things Saint Paul
exhorts us to think of.  Such as the things which are lovely, ETC., and
remember Christ himself lives within us.  Thus allowing Him to control our
every action and thought.  Subjecting all we do to His sovereignty.  Such
negative feelings will abate surely.  As there is no other recourse for them
to do.  If we act as a window, allowing the pure and perfect love of Christ
to shine, and to manifest itself through ourselves and our actions.