From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:48:54 -0400
Hi,

I have used push up masts in the past and the reason I switched to a
tower is that all three of the 40 foot masts that I used, bent just
above the roof line.  They probably would have done better if I had
guyed them, but I didn't and they couldn't take the wind.  I didn't even
have a rotor or beam on the top, just a 2 meter vertical and the centers
of several dipole antennas.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]