From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2014 18:11:42 -0700
    John, I have been corresponding with the Whistler group regarding there
trunked scanners.  Thought you would like to read the latest.  Jim

Great idea! I'll pass your suggestion along!
Sheri Nolan | The Whistler Group, Inc.
Customer Service/Warranty Manager
Mailing: PO Box 1760 | Bentonville, AR 72712
Physical: 1716 SW Commerce Dr | Bentonville, AR 72712
Office: 479-464-3586 | Email:
Customer Service Toll Free: 800-531-0004
Scanner Tech Support Toll Free: 866-923-8719
solely for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently
delete the entire communication from your system.
The Whistler Group, Inc. strictly prohibits any review, dissemination,
disclosure, or reproduction of this email.