VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:24:33 -0400
Can anyone tell me if private companies/Web sites are legally required
to be accessible?  I'm coming across more and more sites lately that
once were accessible but aren't anymore due to changes recently made to
them.  Do I have a right to threaten these companies with legal action
if they don't make their sites accessible?  I'm assuming so, as Target,
Southwest Airlines, and so many others have been forced to make their
sites accessible.

Any guidance on how I might proceed would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Rachel

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]