From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:39:55 -0500
Are any of you members of the       Electronic QSL Card Center: eQSL.CC, and
if so, what level are you, e.g. Bronze, Silver, or Gold? What is your
impression of this service? Is the premium level of $30 or $50 or lifetime
membership worth the investment? My brain is still back in the old days when
we sent "real" QSL cards to the stations we worked. In fact, to the more
rare DX contacts, I remember sending them my QSL card with a self-addressed
return envelope and money to make it easier for the other fellow to
reciprocate by sending back one of his/her cards to me. Obviously, like many
of the conventions of the old days, those days are long gone, which is just
another reminder of what an old fart I have become! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: Millitronics, Inc. (millitronics.biz)

President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)

President: M&M Properties

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)