From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:13:51 -0400
I will say this again  you had the opportunities…  I never said you did not work  for them, but the offhand comments saying oh this is so cheap is what pissed me off.  Those opportunities  do not present themselves to everyone. Growing up in a rural shithole town with now ay to get anywhere is what I blame for not having a job. When nth parents work who the hell is going to drive you to a job, and if they did, they would lose more income than you would earn . I also think hat honestly the NFB and ACB have made things harder, because these days most companies are so scared  of being sued that they will not hire a blind person. and in this economy there are 100 sighted people in line for the same job. No company in today’s climate would hire a blind guy and star up shit. We can’t even get talking meters in this country because the nfb made a huge purchase and then threatened to sue the meter company, thereby making it impossible for any of us to buy one for our own use.  There are reasons that blind people have it better in places likeAustrallia.
Michael Thurman