From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:31:42 -0600
I think default for transmit on the PC program is the left control
key...it's an on/off button so you press once to transmit, press again to
unkey...you can set the tx key to anything you want though...especially
useful if you use JFW where you use the control key to shut it up...you can
also set the key for momentary where you hold it and when you let go it
stops transmitting.
The tx key becomes global when echolink is running and that's why setting to
something other than the shut up jaws key is best lol.
73
Colin, V A6BKX