From:
Rob DeZonia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:41:15 -0700
Does anyone know how to listen to the Handiham Net? I've clicked on the
"listen to our net online" link at the appropriate time, 11 A.M. Central
time me thinks, and I keep getting an error message. Have tried the
webplayer, and winamp with no luck. Have also tried to listen to N0BVE via
TuneIn both on the PC and IPhone. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Rob