From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:15:20 -0500
I think I posted this a long time ago, but I had to figure it out again.
Those senior moments!!!

When you import a file of radio stations in to the stream, it has to be an
"m3u" file.
I have 209 stations in my winamp bookmark filesome of which I would like to
my stream favorites.
In the file, the first line is the URL, and the second is the name of the
stream in English.
I was able to put the winamp.bm file on my SD card.  Then I renamed the file
to winamp.m3u, Then I imported it in to the stream.
Then I selected it and tested the chosen stream.  Their are 209 of them, so
this took a while.
If the sURL worked, and I liked it, I added it to my favorites.  If the
favorite was already there, the stream said so.
Unlike ootunes, the name of the radio station is the URL, so this is a
weaknes, but you can find lots of working stations that ootunes doesn't know
about.
I wish their was a way to edit and organize the victor stream favorites, so
similar stations could be grouped together.

---