From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:05:01 -0400
Haven't seen Kelvin on the list in a while, but glad his site is still
up and  running:

http://active-elements.org/

I had ordered a Yaesu G-800DXA rotor Monday morning from HRO, and had it
here 23 hours later.   While doing my research  on this thing, I had
found PDF manuals on line, but  all showed as blank documents which I
could read poorly with the OCR thing in JAWS.    When I got the unit and
scanned the manual, it was much better, but far from perfect.   Then I
found an audio recording of the manual on   the Active Elements site.
Very nice.

The manual covers the 800, 1000, and 2800 models, and while like many
Japanese manuals  leaves something to be desired, that is no fault of
the reader who did a fine job.

73, Steve KW3A