From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:53:03 -0500
I know it is absolutely no big deal to most of you, but I just completed my
first CW contact in over 10 years. It was on 20 meters with Terry, K8EHE in
Dublin, OH. My CW is pretty rusty, but it's coming back to me. My keyer gets
away from me once in a while, but Terry seemed to be able to figure out what
I was saying! <lol> I have to replace the plug on my paddle and track down
one broken wire, but it is all working FB now.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing