From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:25:25 -0400
Hi, everyone.

The coordinator for our secondW1AW/8 Michigan operation this October is
requesting that we all install a time clock accuracy checking program on our
logging computers.

He recommends the time clock checker at the following link:

http://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/sw/ntp.htm

I checked the time on both my main windows 7 home PC, and my Windows XP
logging laptop against my Reizen talking atomic watch, and the clocks on
both computers seem only to be about 10 or 15 seconds off.

So, I'm actually tempted to keep things as they are, in line with the
principle "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

Nevertheless, I am curious if anyone has tried the time clock accuracy
checker at the above link, and if so, how easy was it to install and
configure.

Alternatively, has anyone found another computer time clock checking program
to work well, and to be easy to install or configure?

Just curious.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ