From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 07:02:26 -0400
On my radio computer, which has XP, I'm noting a lot of cookies warnings
lately, not enabled when they are and what not. I think there's a huge scam
going on to force people to upgrade but all I have newer than windows XP is
windows 7 and for some reason I have problems doing packet with that
computer, not to mention the way I'm setup I don't have room for the laptop
really. So, my little area here now I just run 2 computers lately. They know
a lot of people prefer XP over newer versions of windows so I think they're
trying to make it so we have to upgrade, if you call it a upgrade.