From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:58:14 -0400
Hi;
Never thought I'd consider this but the x y l and I are
considering an i-phone or two.  We've been playing with the
i-touch and although its by no means figured out it has
passibilities.  For some reason hers died which didn't make her
at all happy.  The screen and back separated at one end.  It was
suggested that she probably left it plugged in to long and
knowing her when the battery gets to 85pc it's time to plug the
thing in.
I'm wondering what the story is with the i-phone 5 c? Apparently
the back is plastic but does anyone know how they hold up? Also
I've been told that an i-phone 6 is coming this fall.  Wonder if
it would be wise to wait? As for the 4 s versus the 5 the only
scrap of info I can offer is that a relative has the 4 s and for
some reason the audio is terrible.  Its probably an issue on her
end but that's been my experience.
richard
sent from my braille note