Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:02:58 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
John,

I've got a sighted ham friend who had one of those 4 legged 10 foot high
roof mounts.  He had 4 yagi antennas, 11 elements each, for 2 meter FM.  He
worked nights so on his off days, he'd work with a flashlight up on his roof
fiddling with those antennas.  He's almost 69 and had cancer that's in
remission so he does not fool around on the roof any more.  By the way, you
are lucky you found that pipe at all, haha.  I saw him, in a manner of
speaking, working on the roof with antennas when it was snowing, too, and
that's a sighted guy in the dark.  Crazy.  It is climbing a tower with a
near by thunder storm that's crazy but I've done it a couple of times.

Phil.
K0NX