Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:38:41 -0400
Subject:
From:
Hai Nguyen Ly <[log in to unmask]>
All:
I’m happy to hear that the news of the KNFB Reader iOS release has reached this list. At the moment, the supported devices include: the iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, and iPhone 5. We will be including support for additional iDevices in the coming weeks. Regarding support for the iPod Touch, the app functions quite well on the 5th generation of this device as long as it is still running iOS 7.1.2. Efforts are currently under way to optimize support for this device on iOS 8.
We truly feel that the KNFB Reader is the best mobile reader we’ve ever created. Please feel free to check out the features and specs on knfbreader.com as well as the iTunes page at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knfbreader/id849732663?mt=8&uo=4&at=10lJ8N
An audio demonstration of the app in use is available here. http://www.knfbreader.com/media/demo/audio/KNFBReader_Demonstration.mp3
I am available to answer any questions off-list at: [log in to unmask]

73:
Hai, KC1BLT
On Sep 23, 2014, at 10:50 PM, Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The newer iPods have front- and rear-facing cameras.  I'm not sure about
> their specs, though, and have not yet heard of someone running the KNFB
> reader on such an iPod.
>

> Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
> http://lras.home.sprynet.com

>>> Butch