Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 08:01:59 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning all.  I have used gwskype for several years now, and without
problems.  I was on skype talking to another ham friend when my skype
connection dropped out.  Since then, no matter what I have tried, I can no
longer get GWS to work.  Everytime I try to log in, I get a message saying
that my password is incorrect.  I went so far as to click on :forgot
password," and reset the password to what it has been for a long time.  No
go, I still can't log in.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what I might try
to get back to being able to use gwskype?

Thanks a bunch.

Alan

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ