Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 22:43:32 -0400
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
About an hour ago I read 3 messages, one of  which had a very comprehensive
coverage of historical events in early radio including the tragic demise of
The Hindenburg. If this is the site where it was posted, would the sender
send it to me off group at [log in to unmask]  When I closed the OE E-mail
program the messages deleted even though I don't have automatic delete, if
there is such a function, checked.  The only way I can prevent that is send
messages I may want to read again to another folder such as DRAFTS where
they will stay until I delete them. Meanwhile, if the messages were not
posted here, perhaps someone knows the site where they were posted so I can
post this message there.

Please excuse my having to post this here.
Bob Martin
KC3FI