Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:41:36 -0700
For anyone on the list who has an Apex unit, my braille display
quit working last night.  The rest of the unit is fine.  Just
wondering how costly it is to fix, yah I know, a lot! I know
Humanware is the only option for repairs and it will also
probably take a long turn around time if I decide it's worth it.
Could just get along using speech but love the braille.  73, Jim
WA6EKS