Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:17:26 -0500
7bit
From:
Anything after 4.2 should work quite well.  If you haven't listened to the
file Calvin has out on ACTIVE-ELEMENTS.ORG you may want to do that.  He
worked with the developer and worked out some of the earlier problems.  We
are using the field day software from N3JFP and testing it beforehand has
found no problems.

Bob kd0br