ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2015 22:52:06 -0500
Hi Phil,
I had something like that happen today.  We had a flash flood watch
issued that would be in effect when my  youngest daughter would be on
her way home this afternoon.  I asked a friend to pray for her safety.
Within about half an hour her boss cleared her not to come in today.
Pray for the money to come back to her.
The added blessing is that her nephews are visiting with us this
weekend.  So she got to spend all of today with them, and her brother
and sister-in-law.
Thanks for all of the testimonies and prayers.
Have a blessed day.
Donna