ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:50:46 -0600
Hi Phil and Everyone,

Thanks so very much.

You will never know how much you all mean to me. Your love and
prayers are so much appreciated. <smile>

I'm praying for all of you, as well.

I just have to get out of the anxiety mode.

I'm praying that this spot on the liver is not cancer.

what really scares me, is that we don't have anyone to help us when
times get rough.

Oh, I should not say that. We do have Father God, The Holy Spirit and Jesus.

More than anything, I'm praying for Vernon's Salvation.

I even arranged for us to get our taxes done on Monday, so that we
can get them out of the way.

I love you all so very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.