ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:34:21 -0600
Kathy,

You bring about some good points and some good points of frustration we
share as well. I have some definate observations on healing noticing the
reactions of people as well having studies it out via tapes by a faith
movement preacher. I also have a testimony of healing as well. I'll follow
up with a mesage or two once I get caught up with the 240 messages I
recieved while gone to Brenda's grandma's funeral this past weekend. Thanks
for yaw'ls prayer too on that one, things went well.

Brad