ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:05:04 -0400
> On Jul 10, 2014, at 11:48 AM, email_2coco <ecam

Hi, Coco,,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma's passing, and I understand all too well the incredible pain of having just lost a loved one.  My dear, sweet April went home to be with Jesus on Friday, July 4.  I love her very much, and I'll miss her until we are reunited in Heaven.  Everyone tells me April is smiling.  It is wonderful to know that she is happy, and is no longer suffering.