Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:37:04 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to all who responded.  Many more this time.
   -  Most suggested using Find Me Gluten Free. I had used this before and found the reviews to be mixed as to how well each
         restaurant handled gf.  Several people had actually  gotten sick.
   - Also suggested was to Google gluten free in Easton which did bring up some additional ideas.
   - I have also used Dine GF (from  GlutenFreeTravelSite.com).
   - The local support group has posted some on their Facebook page which is helpful.
        All in all these are good resources to look for recommendations for any place.
        Once again,  thanks to all for coming through with help.
       Christy in PA