ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 15:17:40 -0700
They just play all kinds of worship music. Sometimes contemporary Christian sound, sometimes Southern Gospel, and sometimes hymns. You hear some music you wouldn't ordinarily hear. The woman who is the broadcaster has been doing it at various stations for a number of years. She is out of the UK. They also share prayer requests and it's like a little listening family. People make music requests through e-mail or one of the social media and listeners seem to be of all ages, some from the U.S. and some from the UK.  Check it out. It's quite amazing.

I have thought of course originating in the the UK, of people like Carol and Mike Pearson. Has anybody, or does anyone hear from them personally these days?

Well will run for now.

Have a couple of sound birthday cards that I seem to have no creativity to do. I need to get some quickly. Makes me wish I could go to say, Walgreens, and purchase a spool of creativity. LOL! LOL.

Vicki