ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2015 05:15:04 -0600
Hello Phil,
Thanks for being a pastor wwho's willing ti to teach sheep how to
study!  Radio and tv ministries can be a blessing, but they should
never take the place of personal study.
I'm sorry I forgot to write and wish you and  Sandy lots more happy
years.  You both are a blessing and a role model for the rest of us.
Thanks for sharing.
Donna