ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:13:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I'm on a roll!

You all know how scared I am of storms.

Last year to this date, we were on our way home from the River, and
we got caught between 2 tornados. The pontoon boat flipped.

Praise God no one was hurt, and the boat has lovingly been repaired
to the tune of about $1500.00.

Please pray that we do not get any storms today. They are predicting
severe storms with hail 2 inches in diameter and high winds, and
possible tornadoes.

I'm praying that these storms do not even materialize at all. I've
been praying all day that there are no storms in South Dakota at all,
and that we are all safe.

Now, I know you will all think this is crazy, but when I get scared
like this, I start putting things away. I mean, my desk is pretty
clean now. I've put a lot of CD's away and all I have on my desk are
a few things, including a spindel of CD's and my braille writer and
my clock and calculator and 2 trays of cards with cards in rubber
bands.. I've put my most important cards with information on them in
my desk drawers.

Now, I just wish I had a way to back up my 2 tarabyte hard drives in
case something happens to my computer.

If we have to go to the bacement, I'll grab my purse with my digital
recorders in it and my digital camera. Now I better charge my phone,
if I can. That's another issue for later.

The battery circuit in my cell phone is going and it won't charge any
longer. We know it's not the battery, because Vernon and I have
swapped out batteries, and my phone will not charge either one of
them. But his phone will charge both batteries, one at a time.

Please pray that I can get an iPhone soon. He knows I need a new
phone, but he said we can't afford a contract with a data plan.

Please pray for Betty Ferguson and Kathy, I don't know where they are
today but maybe I'm not suppose to know, either.

Pray for Mitsy and Annie, as if they don't have them with them, pray
for their safety. They are the loving little dogs.

I miss Dean, horribley. I know Vernon does, too, and he's keeping it
all inside, and I hate that. It worries me.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lots of Lovings and Squeezings!

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.