From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:10:19 -0500
Speaking of having to remember what freq is in what memory, one thing I like
about my RC program, JJRadio, is that it allows you to easily name memories.
When displaying the memory, it shows either the memory's name, or the
receive frequency if you haven't named it.  It currently works with the
TS-590 and TS-2000.
--
Jim, KE5AL