From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 12:16:56 -0400
Well, Mike, I didn't do much more out at the RV this week-end than you did.

Made a total of 216 qsos in the contest, using my TS480 barefoot.

One thing I know for sure is that the Alpha Delta DXCC antenna at the camp
site is a working antenna.

My best accomplishments were working CN3A from Morocco on 15, 20, and 40, as
well as Anarctica and Australia Saturday morning on 20.  Also, worked some
JA's on 15 mid-day Sunday.

All and all, even though I didn't get thousands of contacts, it was a fun
effort.

I am home briefly here to check e-mail, so if I don't reply right away to
any responses, please be patient.  We are supposed to get internet at the
camp site this week, but when that will happen is not certain at this time.

I'll be back home again later this week so can catch up with e-mail then if
all else fails.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ