From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 12:04:30 -0600
My carolina windom works extremely well on 6M...contacts from do33 to MI,
MN, CA, OR, WA, CO, BC, saskatchiwan, manatoba and ontario.
We've seen many regional openings as well within alberta and I've worked
allot of the grid squares in this province.

My friend just put up a 5 element 6m beam at 60 feet last fall, so it'll be
interesting to see what he can hear that I can't when we start getting
openings later this month or into June.

73
Colin, V A6BKX