VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jonathon Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 01:18:03 -0700
Also, on the same kind of note but a different device, I heard that the iPhone will have a KNFB reader type of app soon. Not sure when BUT, IF IT IS REASONABLY PRICED, I WILL BE A PURCHASER. WHETHER IT IS A JOKE OR NOT, I WILL TEST IT AND SEE HOW I LIKE IT. IT IS ALL ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE. IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE SOMETHING I CANNOT USE, C'EST LA VIE. BUT, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THE NFB WILL RELEASE A PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT WORK FOR TOTALLY BLIND PEOPLE. AS WELL AS Himms WHO MAKES THEIR PRODUCT FOR BLIND PEOPLE, WILL MOST DEFINITELY MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKS FOR BLIND PEOPLE.

Jon