From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2014 21:28:31 -0400
Great job, Tom! It was a pleasure to work you, especially on CW. I got Steve
later Saturday evening on 75 SSB. I suspected I might find him there. I
heard other guys who needed Cambria as well and I'm a bit surprised as most
of the activity I heard was from the western part of the state. Congrats on
a great job. 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations