From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:42:13 -0700
You are so right.  While on the subject of spouses, Appreciate what you
have and Thank God for the time you have.  Oh, yes, if you don't believe
in God, don't bother me with that, I really don't care.  In most cases the
denial of God is actually a hatred of God, but I digress.

I have been on both sides of the fence as far as work, I was self
employeed most of my life.  I moved to Las Vegas in 2000 and lived there
until my Libbie died in December of 2010.  I worked one year for the state
of Nevada and most of you know that long sad story, how I was screwed by
bureau of services to the blind.  We barely made ends meet with house
payments and so forth, but she bought me a tmv-71a for Christmas one year.

Certainly one needs abilities and education to get a good paying job, but
it also involves a lot of luck and knowing the right people and being in
the right place at the right time.

Bellieve me when I tell you I'd have never spent this much on a 990 if
Libbie were still with me.  She loved London and Paris, as she had been to
both places several times,  and we had hoped to go there together some
day, but that wasn't to be, so her retirement is what I'm now blowing on
radios.  I love the 990 and wish all of you could have one, however I'd
trade all of this expensive ham gear to have Libbie back with me.  Again I
say appreciate each other and once in a while do something special
together, and thank God for each other.

73
Butch
WA0VJR